One (1) Year Limited Warranty
We offer a one (1) year limited 1 warranty on most 2 of its furniture including defects in the manufacturer’s workmanship and materials. In the event that a defect is covered by the warranty at its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective part. Our Warranty will take effect from the date of delivery and does not cover labor and shipping costs. Additional warranty warranties are available under the Care Free Plan extended warranty 3.
Accidental damage and normal wear and tear as a result of in-home use are not protected as part of the Warranty. Additional items which are not insured or may void the Warranty are noted below:
• Customer modifications
• Damage created by neglect, abuse, misuse or accidents
• Any condition that results from inadequate or inadequate maintenance, care or cleaning (e.g. excessive fur)
• Non-residential use or use which the product is not designed for
• Pilling, creasing, and seam separation due to customer modification, neglect or abuse
• Water damage to electrical components
The Warranty does not cover furniture used for commercial or institutional purposes including but not limited to daycare, business, and rental purposes. The Warranty does not include accessories or cleaning equipment and floor model furniture sold “as-is”. No exchange, refund, return or service applies to “as is” items.
The Care Free Plan provides extended warranty coverage for labor costs, transportation and parts for covered items.
The Warranty Claims Process
– Step 1: Take a photo of the faulty area as well as some photos to display the 360-degree view of the item
– Step 2: Locate your Sales Order Number (if applicable) and contact Our Customer Services department. Representatives of the Warranty Service will help you determine if your claim is covered.
– Step 3: If your claim is approved, the Warranty Service Representatives will schedule a technician to repair at your home for a fee of $…
If the technician is unable to complete the in-home repair during the first visit, the Warranty Service Representative will provide an estimate for labor and transportation. The labor fee is $… per hour (or a part of that amount).
Bringing My Merchandise in for Service
You must have an open claim and authorization from the Warranty Service team before shipping your goods